Sunday, July 25, 2010

broken glass.


"Say- if you had wings what color would they be?" -Logan Jones
There is beauty in broken glass.
Sure it shatters, can cut and cause pain. . .
But on the other had it is beautiful- the way light dances in the spiderwebbed cracks, the reflection of the sky above, it is even beautiful to get up close and see the crystalized make-up of the sand.
Lately things have been crazy for me.
Hard.
Confusing.
Frustration.
I have felt almost disconnected from the world. . . on an entire different level than those around me.
But it's okay-
It is moments where I feel like this that I figure myself out.
Moments where I can grow and understand what I really want in my life.
Sometimes my life is like broken glass, it hurts-
But in a sense this "hurt" only allows me to feel more joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment