Friday, July 16, 2010

front porch sittin'

okay- so I believe that everyone should have "a place".
Somewhere to go and be secluded from the world.
To think. figure things out. take-in all the storms around them. enjoy simple marvels.

My place is the front porch at my home.
I go there to escape. . . It is my escape.
I could sit there for hours tossing over the things on my mind. tarring everything apart and trying to glue it all back together so that it will fit just right.
I get lost sitting on my front porch.

Back to life.

1 comment:

  1. i love you sis!! so much! i look up to you in ways you will never know! i thank you for that! i am sad and happy your going off to college. Sad for me, i will be so lonely without you! your basically my other half! You have been there for me since day one! Seriously, i don't know life without you! i am also happy for you, don't get me wrong! a whole new chapter is about to begin, and sometimes i just want to pause time with you! (right now your looking over my shoulder reading this) ha ha.... see when your gone, there will be no one there to look over my shoulder, and i am sad for that.. i am getting teared up thinking about it! lol... it's a happy sad to know that my sister is ready to go conquer the world! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete