Friday, July 16, 2010

reflections.

stop. breath. listen. 
Can you hear yourself think?  
Sometimes my thoughts get so loud it is hard to understand what they are saying.

I am starting a new chapter in my life, and I am scared, nervous, anxious and excited!
I have been thinking a lot about how my life has been and imagining what it will become.
This next year my life could do a total 360* and I just hope I am ready.
I heard once that "change is the only constant" I believe that.

I have always been the one who is a bit reserved. nerdy. and a bit of a goody-two-shoes.  
Where I am going no one will know this, I could change and be an entirely different person and no one would ever know. . . no one but me. 

Who we are now is who we are going to be tomorrow, next year, in all the eternities- no pressure right?

No comments:

Post a Comment