Monday, July 19, 2010

moments.

I've started to learn to love the moment we are in.
I've started to learn to appreciate all that I have, all that I have been given.
Even the times that are hard.
I have had a rough couple of days, for one reason or another.
This may sound crazy, but I'm thankful for my hard, rough, crazy, sad times in life.
I love the great times even more.

There is beauty all around us.
I found a weed today growing in the road.
A plant vs. a road.
If I was a betting person I would put money on the road.
However this weed can be stubborn and ruthless.
It fights and pushes through even the hardest circumstances.
The weed fights and pushes for what it wants in life. . .
to succeed.

Tonight I worked a few things out that were weighing on my mind.
It was easy or pleasant, but worth it.
I feel better.  I feel free.
Like this weed I pushed through.
I am fight for what I want in life.
I am pushing for my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment