Monday, August 9, 2010

I like to take pictures of the sun, it is almost heavenly in a sense.  When sun beams touching the earth- it makes me happy!
I believe in Sunday Drives.  I drove for an hour and a half with my gas light on- probably not the best idea, but I wasn't worried. . .
I hate when people watch me take pictures.
I love when the irrigation ditches flood- I think it is beautiful!
I want to get a motorcycle when I grow up.
I can only sing church hymns and sound decent, I wish I could really sing, but unfortunately I am pretty sure I have ruined my voice.
I chased migrating geese that stopped in a field to take a break.
I walked through fields of grasshoppers yesterday and it hurt me- I was hit in the face, legs, hands!  Some may feel grossed out by that, but it took me back to my childhood.  The neighbor kids use to come over and we would catch grasshoppers in the weeds outback for hours.
I had a throbbing headache.  I don't know why. . . It hurt though-
I thoroughly enjoy August.

No comments:

Post a Comment