Thursday, August 19, 2010


I move in a five days.
I feel ready.
I need to leave.
It is time for this little birdie to leave her nest.
I have been through an emotional roller coaster and I have to get off!  I need to just leave- remove myself from this situation and start anew!

I like the purple bag of Skittles the best-
I want to become a pro at in-city driving.
I HATE when people try to predict my life, it makes me want to prove them wrong.
I want to get a degree.
I wish the trampoline wasn't broken, I would sleep on it tonight.
I heard thunder- maybe I won't have to work. . .Then I could go watch my sister's volleyball game!
I'm going to miss my sister!
My heart feels like it is sinking into my gut- blah I don't like that feeling.
I want to drive to Provo and talk to a dear friend!

I like to record things- Memories, thoughts, dreams, thoughts that I dream about making into memories!
I treasure the things I have written, and I hope that some day those who come after me will too!
I have often asked myself what it is that I will enjoy reading the most. . I use to just broadly write down what I did each day.
  Example: Today I woke up, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth. . . .
Who cares enough to read that I did those things?  I looked through one of my first journals and pages like that bored me to death - so I started writing down major events.  I like reading how I thought, the way I saw things - when I grow up I want to learn about me all over again!

(outside the clouds are rolling in! please stay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment