Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lost time.

Fact: Cramps Hurt.

I wish it wasn't snowing outside- I want to go running.
Monday I did something that was kind of stupid looking back at it now- I ran to the town next to me.
REGULARLY this wouldn't be stupid, but it was really foggy outside.
I couldn't see any cars coming and I am sure they couldn't see me, but I ran anyway.

I have always want to do it, but never had the will power until Monday and I wasn't going to let it escape me.  Something has changed.  I have become a strong willed person.  I just keep wanting to push myself to become better in everything I can.  It kills me to waste my life away on things that honestly don't matter (aka: facebook, t.v.).

This life is precious and every second wasted is a second lost.  I don't want to be rich with lost time.  

When I started this blog I was frustrated with change, but even though some changes bring heartache other changes bring a new day, new life, new beginnings of laughter and joy.

I am going to put all my "change" in a jar and keep them forever.  Then one day all of my "changes" will have grown to produce such a treasure that I can't even comprehend yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment